I LAUGH EVERY FUCKING TIME
the look like they’re posing for a early 2000s rap album cover.
Instead of saying motherfucker you can just say Oedipus
Half of our generation wouldn’t even understand that
yes you are right the thousands of notes on this post prove how ignorant our generation is. only you are intelligent. you are the chosen one.
only real Ancient Greek kids would understand
reblog if ur a tru 650BC kid
up to no good.
finally felt like drawing my favourite wizard pranksters<3
people in the theater laughing when katniss’ name is the only one in the reaping bowl
people in the theater laughing when finnick is screaming in pain from the water healing his fog boils
people in the theater laughing at finnick’s poem to annie
people in the theater laughing at any part of cf that wasn’t supposed to be funny at all
In which Jimmy Fallon nails it.
absolute fucking favorite
*anime badass with a sword voice* tch
selfies with friends
selfies with best friends
TIME 4 ANOTHER GIVE AWAY.
I’M GUNNA BE GETTING 2 SETS OF THESE- WHICH MEANS THERE’LL BE 24 WINNERS.
I’LL NOTIFY ALL THE WINNERS, BUT THE TRINKETS WILL BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
REBLOG, LIKE, THE USUAL SHIT. DON’T DROWN OTHER PEOPLES DASHES WITH IT THO.
IF U FOLLOW ME MAYBE ULL GET A CHANCE AT SOMETHIN ELSE.
LIKE ONE OF THESE.
GIVEAWAY ENDS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!
James is team mom.
Hyrule’s winter breeze ♪
How dog breeders have “improved” breeds over the past 100 years.
- The basset hound never used to sit so low. The dog has suffered changes to his rear leg structure, has excessive skin, vertebrae problems, droopy eyes that are prone to ectropion and entropion, and excessively large ears.
- The bull terrier used to be an athletic dog, but over the years his snout was mutated to be oversized and bending downwards, leading to respiratory issues. Many bull terriers have supernumerary teeth and are compulsive tail chasers and air biters owing to brain deformities.
- The boxer now has a much shorter face with an extremely short snout. The hindquarters are also lower. Like all brachycephalic dogs, the boxer has difficulty controlling his temperature in hot weather, meaning they are prone to overheating and collapsing in the summer. The boxer also has one of the highest cancer rates among dog breeds and many modern day boxers suffer from seizures.
- The english bulldog has evolved into a creature that suffers from almost every known disease. A kennel club survey conducted in 2004 found that they die on average at only 6 years and 4 months old. They cannot mate without human intervention, and cannot give birth naturally due to their giant heads. There is no such thing as a truly healthy bulldog.
- The dachshund, at one time, used to have functional legs and necks for their size. Their backs and legs have gotten longer, chest jutted forward, and legs have shrunk to such proportions that there is barely any clearance between their chest and the floor. Obese dachshunds usually have to actually drag their bellies across the ground. Their risk for intervertebral disc disease - which can result in paralysis - is extremely high. They are also prone to achrondoplastic related pathologies, progressive retinal apathy, and problems with their legs and joints.
- Pugs are the most inbred breed of dog in existence - an investigation carried out found that amongst the 10,000 pugs found in the UK are so inbred, the gene pool consists of the equivalent of only 50 individuals. They are extremely brachycephalic, and suffer severely from all the associated problems - the folds in their face frequently get infected, they struggle to breathe (making snoring/snorting/huffing noises even without moving), they have high blood pressure, low oxygenation, often collapse and die in the summer or if allowed to overheat, dentition problems due to their skulls being so curled in, and perhaps most shocking - their double curled tail is actually a genetic defect, and in its most serious forms leads to paralysis and many dogs needed a wheelchair or being euthanised if this progresses. These dogs are usually culled if they fail to produce this ‘attractive’ trait.
Healthy puppies that do not succumb to these ridiculous modern day breed standards are usually culled. One very heartbreaking example is the rhodesian ridgeback. The ridge is actually a genetic deformity - a mild form of spinal bifida - and puppies born without this ridge are healthy - but since the ridge is their namesake, healthy puppies are normally culled at birth and only those with noticeable ridges are bred from, thus passing the disability down to future dogs. Below is a ridgeback alongside a healthy, ridgeless dog.
3 to 4 million dogs and cats are killed every year because shelters are too full…. people are choosing to buy from breeders or shops instead of offering them a home.
Homeless animals outnumber homeless people by 5:1.
Only 1 in 10 dogs will ever find a permanent home.
25 PER CENT OF DOGS THAT ENTER SHELTERS ARE PUREBREEDS.
Please consider adopting a homeless dog. Please don’t encourage breeding these animals when there are so many being killed every year. Breeding is a profit, not “just” a hobby, and even if you think your breeder is reputable, they are still churning out puppies into a world where pets are seen as disposable.
This post is EXTREMELY important and I want all of you to read it.
NEVER buy a dog. Adoption should be your only option.
Yah but look at how much cuter they are now :3
Okay, Sprouse, you may be famous and all that funky shit but that’s just no. Fucking no.
We’re not talking cute here. We’re not talking “Oh they’re so pretty right now I want to cuddle them awwww”. We’re talking medical issues, messed up nature, evolution gone wrong because the human race decided to intervene and make everything more aesthetically pleasing to themselves. Every biological component that evolves in a race should do so following the rules SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. These things have never made and will never make these dogs the FITTEST. And I’m not saying we should start pitting dogs against eachother to see which one survives, that’s the fucked up complete opposite.
This is about humans taking stuff and bending it around like it’s a little toy they can play with. Shifting nature like it’s no big deal and there’ll be no consequences.
"Yah but look at how much cuter they are now :3"
Jesus Christ on a burning Himalaya could you please fucking not